The EHS Assistant is a comprehensive database system that allows authorized faculty and staff to manage important safety and compliance information pertaining to their laboratories or work space in the following areas:
- Chemical inventory management
- Radioactive material (procurement, use & disposal)
- Tracking laboratory equipment (survey meters, xrays & lasers)
- Responding to findings from safety site visits
- Registration of laboratory personnel
Consultation Services - If you would prefer to meet with your EHS representative in person regarding a broad range of services, including laboratory safety, new laboratory set-up, assistance with biosafety protocols, procedures, waste management, and more you can schedule with us here: Schedule a consultation.
Principal Investigators, Supervisors, and Laboratory Workers are required to register for access.